Sunday, May 19, 2013

Together For Life!

 Hello, my name is Michael, and I want to take over mommy's blog today and talk to you all about something that is really important to me- LIFE!  Why?  Because I am thankful that my birth mommy chose life!  I am thankful that my brothers and sisters are alive!  I am thankful for them many many many families out there that didn't know what to do, and some very sweet praying people have shown them what life really looks like- and they CHOSE LIFE!!! 
 These are my gorgeous sisters- faces painted!  :) 
 This is my "twin"!  She is a little crazy, but I love her! 
 So here is the deal.....some people think that Life is not really given to us by our Creator. 
Maybe they are scared? 
There may have been or are ongoing circumstances in their life that are so very hard they think there are no other choices? 
Sometimes a new mommy can be very depressed.  Sometimes the family of this new mommy can be hurtful and not supportive. 
They say things like this is all a mistake, or it wasn't meant to happen- so just get rid of the child.  Don't worry they say- wait until you have more resources to start a family. 
 BUT THIS IS WHAT GOD SAYS! 
Psalm 139: 13-18
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand
when I awake, I am still with you.
 I think we should all go with what God says ;).  He knows what HE is talking about and what HE was doing when HE created us all!!! 
 Some people think that life is great!  Tey know the importance, but forget that there is sooo many other parts to it.  That is what I want to talk to you about today as well.  We went to this event called "Walk for Life" here in Brandon supporting Life Care.  This year it was themed Together For Life. 
 There was face painting, balloon artists, t-shirts, wristbands, music, bounce houses, worship, sharing by mommies who chose life, other testimonies, and loads of fun.  BUT the purpose was to show that our world needs us to be TOGETHER! 
 We need to be TOGETHER because there are many many needs in our broken world:  people who need encouragement in parenting, people who need help when their family isn't there for them, people who are widows, people who are in poverty, people who sad and have no where to turn, people who have been told for years and years that they are no good, people who need.........
 THE CHURCH TO BE THERE FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!  People who need to see families come together to say we will be your support!  We will help you learn parenting skills, peole who will counsel them on what is best, people who say we will foster children for a while, people who will adopt, people who will say I can make a difference for 1 person, people who will open up their hearts and hands to families that are struggling! 
 THIS IS THE PICTURE OF THE FAMILY OF GOD!  Praying life over our city!  Praying as we show our testimony that we desire God to open our hearts to those in need just down the block from us! 
 This is my family saying- we are TOGETHER FOR LIFE!  This is our way of saying- we support life.  We support all of our birth mothers who CHOSE LIFE! 
 This is the community- wizzing by in their vehicles thinking- what are all of those people doing???  My daddy and mommy said- we pray that people did think that and that next year there will be even more people saying we can help just one other person see their value in Christ!  See the value in LIFE!
 I am pretty blessed by Life myself.  Some people say that I should not have been born.  NOT MY FAMILY, but others in society.  They think that children who are different are scary or too hard to deal with.  I thank God for not just one, but 3 families who thought I was awesome enough to say- WE LOVE YOU- YOU ARE CREATD BY GOD- YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN ANY OTHER TREASURE!!!!!!! 
 You see this long line- mommy couldn't get all of the people in the camera!  YEA!!! 
This is what the church of God can do TOGETHER!  JOIN US!  YOU WON'T EVER REGRET IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.