Saturday, December 8, 2012

Happy 11th Birthday Andrew!!! (Wednesday)

 Here is the Birthday Boy now!!!  :)
 His Birthday sign......
 Opening presents....
 Opening cards.....
 Lots of happy and joy....
 Books....Sugar Creek Gang......
 Legos....
 And more legos....of course! 
 Tatt time!!!
 Andrew....
 Joanna- silly face....
 Jonathan cheeky....
 Abigail.....
 Matthew......
 What are you doing daddy?? 
 Hmmm......ok.  I guess everybody's doing it......
 Sarah......
 Elizabeth   (Yes, I realize Joshua decided not to get a tatt, and wouldn't give into peer pressure.  How dare he ;)  he he he he)
 Already put together some of his Legos. 
 Happy Birthday Andrew James Wright!!!  Today you are 11!!!  And we no longer have our triplets in our home (it's only one week every year that we have 3 boys the same age). 
 To a boy who loves to read, loves to put together new things with Legos, loves his Lego magazine, can't wait to become a policeman, loves to play sports and be outside running, the one who is always open to welcoming another brother or sister in our home because there is a need- that  is just how he sees it, loves his siblings- he he he and has rivalry with one in particular too, he is a strong leader and likes to be in charge (no idea where he got that from), has a sensitive spirit, and is amazingly handsome as well!  :)
 WE LOVE YOU ANDREW JAMES WRIGHT!!!!!!!!!
 YEA!!!!!!
In case you are wondering that is 2 cookie "bars" stacked with frosting!  Yes it was a lot, but it was fun and that is what he asked for.  :) 

**Thank you for all of your prayers.  I am trying not to whine anymore.  It is a part of me that wasn't going to say anything specific, but then we had the party planned and had to say something on FB anyway.  We are hurt and let down.  When it comes down to it.....it involved a lot more than just this.  It is a culmination of many many things...and just when we were thinking we were getting out of the fog- BAM! 

We will have to wait.....and believe me over the years we have had a lot of that........A LOT!!!!!  With Jason and I being apart in 2 different countries, with each of our children.  You would think I am better at it- NOPE!  When my clients through CAC tell me they find it hard to wait- I COMPLETELY GET IT!  I can hardly wait for them, and check my emails constantly.  So.....I guess I have a ways to go in this area. 

In the end we know GOD IS IN CONTROL, and we get to have Michael here with us, we will be adopting him, and we get to love him every day in between!!  Praise God for that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.