Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Joshua David Wright!

 Introducing our newest double digit child!  YIKES!!  Happy Birthday Joshua!!!
 Let's see a Spiderman and Avengers books.....
 and........
 LOTS of Star Wars figurines :)
 Look at his adoring fan right next to him ;)
 Joshua......I am sooo GLAD you are our child!  I am sooo glad that we went into foster "again" after moving because we knew there was a need.  I am sooo VERY glad that after thinking this was a temporary thing that God made it permanent even if it took 3 years!  I am BLESSED because on those hard days we didn't give up, but instead gave it over to God again and again.  KNOWING HIS PLANS ARE PERFECT!
 You have given us all such a huge Blessing that there are really no words for it!
 You are my "Michael" in the movie "The Blindside".  You are a protector.  I know God is doing great things in your life!  I know you are following HIM and I am sooo BLESSED to know you. 
 Soooo.....here is your carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!!!!  And a number 10 on it (sniff sniff). 
 This was my facebook post from your birthday (which was on Friday):  Today a sweet boy that came to us 7 years and one 1/2 month ago is turning 10! Joshua David Wright you are now in the double digits which makes me cry....not because I am not extremely proud of you, but because I have fallen that in love with you!!! You are such a caring and compassionate person and I am so proud to be your mommy!!!!!!!
 Go ahead Joshua......grow older.....grow in God.....knowing that you have a family that loves you forever!!!
Happy 10th Birthday Joshua David Wright :)

2 comments:

  1. HaPpY BiRtHdAy!! Hope we can visit and scooter some more some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you 10 yr old! It looks like Joshua got some great gifts!
    Hope you enjoyed your day!

    ReplyDelete

.

.