Thursday, June 28, 2012

A prayer for foster care...I want to be loved too :)

So if you didn't read yesterday's post- GO DO IT!!!  GOD IS DOING AMAZING THINGS!!!!

I wrote a guest post on a friend's blog, Kat Marr.....you can read my post here.....and then keep following their blog because I guarantee you will be refreshed.  Why?  Well not because she paints roses and fluffy bunnies, but because she is a prayer warrior!  She fights for others!  She LOVES the Lord deeply!  Their family's witness is amazing.  :)

Hoping to post more about my little man Jonathan turning 5 today....and Joshua turning 10 tomorrow.....but it may be a bit since we have to pick up the boys (Andrew, Joshua, and Matthew) from camp tonight...and I have to finish the cake- don't even get me started.  Since when do I do the cakes you ask....I guess it is a part of the I am now a SAHM (stay at home mom) and my wonderful hubby has been busy painting our homeschool room after a long day of work....oh dear yea- pictures of that coming too.  he he he he....that and about 15 other blog posts in my head ;)  Do you ever wonder.....am I ADHD?  ;)

OK so yesterday after I posted the AWESOME GOD STORY......I realized because I got a few emails that I didn't give anyone any way to contact the new NE office for Feeding Children Everywhere!!  So here it is :)  PLEASE if you live in the NE U.S. please contact them to see how you can help!!!  And if you happen to live in FL - you can go here to find out more!  And if you live elsewhere and have a heart to start something AMAZING in your community than don't let anything stop you!  GO FOR IT!!!!  (ummm....feeding children everywhere site is temporarily having problems.....BE persistent!!!  Thank You)


Kevin and Heather Yoreo
Northeast Region Directors | Feeding Children Everywherewww.feedingchildreneverywhere.com | northeast@feedingchildreneverywhere.com
c | 860.214.8792  o | 888.891.6447  f | 407.321.178
Just Featured in TIME Magazine as one of the 5 "Next Big Things":  Click here to read the article.
Connect with us:  FeedingChildrenEverywhere.com | Facebook | Twitter @IAmFCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.