Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Melt my heart beautiful

 Hello, it's me again, Joanna it has been a while since I have written to tell you about how my life is going.  As you can tell from the title this post is about me :)  This is mommy and I having a fun time playing with phones.  She has her new Blackberry and I have, well....her old pay as you go $10 phone, but the buttons are still fun.  Even if it was turned off.
 This is me after eating yummy pasta, chicken, and corn.  Yes there is something in my hair, but that just makes me more adorable :)
 I wanted to make sure to tell all my fans how much I love you!  And if you look closely you can see my 7th tooth coming through on the top :)
 This is part of my "cheeky kind" of look.  What do you think? 
 I LOVE PLAYING peek a boo!!!  I start this game a million times a day no matter what gunk is on my hands.  It just makes it more fun. 
 This is my "don't bother me please look". 
 This is my "you just think I am kissing daddy, but really he has an M & M in his mouth and I am getting it from him picture" look. 
This is me reminding you all that I AM CUTE!!!!!!  In fact earlier this morning when I was standing on mommy's lap I crouched down tilted my head to give my mommy a kiss.  She said that it was definitely the best moment of the day.  :)

I like to try to stand up on my own now.  I can do it for a few seconds.  Yesterday I got so excited to be standing up on my own I started clapping.....and then fell down.  But, hey I am getting there.  I am taking the laid back approach to walking.  I'll get there.  For now I am happy to be carried everywhere, scootch, cruise, or crawl.   It worked for my older brother Matthew so I figured I am good to go.

I love solid foods, but there are times I still like my baba.  Mommy and daddy are plotting to get me more used to the sippy cup, but I am holding strong in rebellion.

I am actually taking naps now....well most of the time...except when I don't want to.  You know how it is.  I need to keep everyone guessing because it makes it more fun.  None of this mommy and daddy have me figured out kind of thing happening here. 

The other thing I am really great at is chatting really loudly and looking extra cute when mommy is trying to read to the other kids.  She gets frustrated....looks at me....laughs and well, what is a mommy to do?  I love all the attention :)

Well, I guess that's all for now.  Please keep praying for mommy & daddy, our tax refund, jobs for daddy.  My mommy said that she knows and feels us being covered and surrounded in prayer and it keeps her going.  THANK YOU!

******UPDATE:  HELLO EVERYONE!!!  This is Joanna here.  Well my nap was great...I have had a few snacks and now am Happy to report that my daddy has a phone interview with a Christian Ministry based in Tampa that he is very excited about- TOMORROW at 11am our time!!!!  Join us in prayer!!!!

12 comments:

  1. oh my word. The absolute cuteness factor here has me so jealous for a Joanna of my own. She is so blessed but SERIOUSLY... you people are so stinking blessed to love that face every day forever. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT a cutie!!!! How do you NOT fall in love with that little smile =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna,

    So nice to hear from you again. You should call me on that cute little phone of yours.

    Elijah was reading along with me, and he asked when we get to come to your house again. He wants to come play with you and all of your brothers and sisters.

    Tell me, why did you move even further away from us. You know we wanted you to move to THIS side of the country. Oh yea ... cousins ... that's why. Okay. Family is important. I understand.

    Joanna, you give all of your family a big kiss from the Big D. Family. We love you all, and miss you much. We'll let you know when our BIG red van is ready for another road trip. We have a couple of weddings in July, but maybe (if we get our tax refund) we'll be ready for another August road trip.

    Mama D. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo! Praying and praying tomorrow at 11!!!! Joanna is precious. Zoe has been standing like that and she is way to proud also. Steps any day now. I guess you and I better enjoy our last few days of baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute post!!! And Joanna's smile... BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness is she cute or what?? I think she and my little Hannah would get along splendidly! :) We'll be sure to keep daddy's interview in our prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is quite the blogger! Has a real knack!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so super cute!!! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought of you guys today and prayed for the interview! I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a blessed Easter! Check in on you often and will be praying!

    ReplyDelete

.

.