Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's my Birthday :)

Hot Enough??? So we spent 5 1/2 hours at the pool (the camp's pool that is) YEAH! It was great, but this was the temp at 2pm. A little hot outside :)
Ahhh.....sweet baby girl with silly face :0
Jumping Jonathan
look at those long arms and legs
Hair flyin' fun...
Matthew flipping
Joshua flipping
Kids jumping (notice Sarah is not in the pic....yeah in time out....)
Abigail wavin'.....by the way she swam a whole MILE TODAY!!!! Not all at once, but still....she reminds me a lot of myself at her age a total fish. Of course I swam a whole mile too. (I do it on a regular basis though).
Hello my name is Mr Handsome.....how are you??
Andrew - handsome man...looks like he is just sitting, but he is sliding..
Elizabeth our crazy girl...
Sarah in her cutie goggles...
Joanna splashing fun! Her new hobby in the pool is to just continually splash with her arms and legs. She doesn't even mind water in her eyes. How cute!
Who could have a bad day looking at this??
Opening presents from my Abigail....it's a duct tape rose....I also got a bracelet, some change, of course fun picture cards from my babes, and other fun bits :)
My hubby knows me- a huge bag of sunflower seeds....mmmm....... eating some right now!
Joanna's cuteness in general is just squeezable :) She totally loves this bouncy seat now. Of course I think she likes to chew on the "toys" most of all.
Reading my cards...

So below is our baby girl splashing....and I have more short clips, but this one took a loooonnnggg time to load....maybe tomorrow??? What more could I ask for my family, the love of the Lord, and loads of family time!!!!! I am very very very very very BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You God for another great year of life with YOU!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweet friend!

    We are so looking forward to swimming in your pool with you in a few weeks. Yippee! Yahoo!

    Love ya!

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    What a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! What great pictures - and a very cute video! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! Mine is coming up soon and I would love to spend it pool side:) Bless you on your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. It looks like you had a wonderful day.

    I feel you on the heat! It's 98 degrees with a heat index of 113 today!

    Feeling alittle nervous to bring my newborn to the pool... but everyday it sounds more and more intising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

    It was 104 at 10 am here. I wanna come hang out at your pool : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday! looks like a fun day with your sweet fam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy bday...see you all soon :) kristi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, happy Birthday to you! Looks like you had a lovely time with your beautiful family!
    It's winter over here, so enjoy your warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
    Looks like you had a wonderful day with your beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy, happy birthday!!!
    Look at that Joanna! She's getting so big!!
    Look at all your cherubs...absolutely gorgeous, each and every one!!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday Dawn! Looks like you had a wonderful day. Great gifts too, love the David's sunflower seeds! (Ever try boiling them, Mmmmm!)

    Wishing you many many more! (Happy Birthdays-that is) :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! What a great way to spend it! Your kids are so adorable and I cannot believe how quickly Joanna has grown! It happens so fast!

    ReplyDelete

.

.