Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coming to Houston!!!!!

Just had to share I get to come back....not home yet, but to Houston! I am soooo EXCITED!!!!! I miss my wonderful husband and my other kiddos soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICPC for interstate adoption is a little complicated- not a big deal just takes time, but I am ok to leave Pennsylvania so I am meeting my family in Houston :)

Pray for Jason he is packing for all the kids and leaving bright and early tomorrow!!!!!!!

Get ready- here we all come!!! Joanna can't wait to see all of her brothers & sisters :) & especially her wonderful, handsome daddy!!!!!!!

YEAH!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your daughter is a beauty and her story is spectacular! Enjoy the extra bonding time with just you and baby! I missed my family terribly when I had to stay in Michigan for three weeks while they were in British Columbia! But of course we've never been "just the two of us" since then and that is really special too. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am sure they will all be so happy to meet her.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If y'all have to stay in Texas, come to us!! We would love to have you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a whirlwind!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

.

.