Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rest of the New Year's Eve......

 OK Daddy surrender!!!! 
 You must come over to the "dark side"..........he he he he......
 Ma ma - I love you......
 Hello I am a super hero!
 I am feeling bashful.....
 Mom- these are the coolest glasses ever!!!!
 Hey you cheeky girl......
 he he he he......I can get away with anything because I am sooo cute!
 Ooooooo.....look Uncle Jason did mommy.....
 I am a cowgirl riding in a red wagon.........
 Hey little doggy......whatcha doin'?
 WOW- this is a hairy ball.....I like it! 
 Ummmm...mom we are too cool to have our picture taken. 
 Hey- I don't mind take my picture!
 Hard core dark forces need a puppy mascot! 
 Ummm...I am just going to play with this wooden necklace- thanks. 
 Ummm....Auntie Dawn are you going to snap pictures all night? 
 Ummm...Yes that is what our mommy does. 
 Chillax dude!
 Whatcha doin'?
 You are cute.  Come help me build my tower.
 CREEPY!!!!
 MORE CREEPY!!!!
 EXTRA CREEPY!!!!
 Mom......I thought I said we didn't want you to take any more pictures? 
 What......the kids like to play with them? 
 Destroy the tower! 
 Let's have a chat about the architecture?  I am really not sure you know what you are doing here.
 At the very end of the night- we watched a movie......
 Then literally for the last 2 minutes we decided to watch the ball drop. 
 By then........I was in dreamland...........
Safe in my daddy's arms..........end of the story.........Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

.