Wednesday, July 30, 2014
1) I love little surprises my husband comes up with for us to do. It doesn't have to cost money even, but just the thought and time he takes to put something together for us to do makes me smile and fall in love with him again!
3) I Love meeting our clients!!! Some are local and I get to see them more often- even better! Since our clients are all over the United States we don't always get the pleasure, but when we do- I LOVE IT!!!! :)
11) I love the great outdoors! Which is another reason to live on 3 acres! Space, trees, grass, gardens- I love being close to what God created!
13) I love TEACHING! Now for those who don't know Music Education is what my degree is in. I love teaching! It is a passion of mine. I was a band teacher, then I taught about Jesus at camp, and now I get to teach families about adoption. I was always and always will be a teacher of Jesus in our home as well as math, English, science, history, geography, reading, writing, and much more at home!
15) I love Mountain Dew ;)
18) I love our friends and family who have supported us through the years. Some have come and gone due to distance and time. Some have stayed. I love that people have reached out to us and supported us even through the craziest of times!
20) I love prayer time. I have so much to be thankful for, so much to seek God's face over.... and so thankful that God loved me so much as to send His one and only son to die for me. My prayer time is a time I take seriously because it is how I get to know my Jesus. It is a way I can really truly accept His grace and love for me. Only then can I pass it on.
22) I love FB, Instagram, Pinterest, and other fun internet things that keep me connected and places where I can learn more about so many things. I can keep in constant contact with clients, read great articles on connection with my children, find great sensory activities to do, and see crazy fun pictures of my friends.
24) I love swimming!!! I love going to a pool, the beach, water parks, water balloons, splash parks, anything with water!!!!
26) I love reading scripture and books that help me learn more about scripture. There was a definite time in my life this wasn't true, but the more I grow the more it is definitely true. I used to think that I knew enough about the Bible, but I have learned that isn't possible. Now when I read the Bible I find sooo much more. Believe me this is a God thing. Thankful.....
28) I love my church! Not just the building...but the people, the worship, the uneasiness I get when the pastor is preaching and I know I need to change my attitude and heart about a few things. Life group and sharing together as a Body of Christ!
30) I love making lists and checking things off my list. :) Yes, I am a list person and I am not afraid to admit it!
32) I love rides!!! The faster, higher, scarier- I'm in!!!!
34) I love cheering on people. Especially my husband and children, but others as well. I know this may shock you, but I was a cheerleader back in the day. I definitely have the mouth for it ;). But I love cheering people on in a game, or in life, or in whatever they are doing. I enjoy seeing people try hard and do their best!
36) I love my quiet time...... many afternoons in our home we have a "quiet time rotation". Where the kids have stations of doing a educational computer game, reading, writing, quiet play, homework, etc. That is the time of the day I do a lot of work, but that is also the time when I get to pray, focus on my goals, read my Bible, dream, and just chill!
That cancer proved to weigh over 5 lbs. in a little 8 year old girl's body. When they went to do surgery they found out it was malignant. It took many doctors several hours of surgery- scraping everything in my abdominal area, taking out anything not absolutely necessary to live, and putting me back together again. I thank God daily that HE HEALED ME!!!!! There is NO other explanation.
To read my full testimony- GO HERE!!! :)
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Jason ended up taking me to the doctor on his birthday- :/ sorry.... UGH! Now he is still recovering.
***More babies being born soon so get ready for some cute pics!!! Oh and coming soon as well we will be sharing in a live interview about adoption! Should be fun!! :)
I wrote about what adoption means to me personally here . Today I wanted to share what it means to me in our job. Jason an...
Lovely right? he he he.....well he knows how to have fun! So I think this is the last of our vacation pictures- whew. While you en...
This is a long post, but there is no other way to tell it than to just post it all........ KNOW there is NO WAY EVER that I would post som...
This past year has been the most difficult our family has ever faced. Yet when last year started I had an overwhelming sense of peace tha...
Seth and Casey are an amazing couple. It has been a pleasure as their adoption consultants with Christian Adoption Consultants...
Having 9 children has given us a lot of time to watch our children fall in love. Sometimes it is smooth and seemless adding an...
When I think about this question I have to admit I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with emotions, memories, pain, suffering, healing, and gr...
Pictures today are brought to you by..........Bekah Shae Love Glasses :). OK so while we were at Empowered To Connect's Train the Tr...
So a little over 2 years ago we moved into our present home. We had just bought a home about 2 1/2 years prior, but 6 months after we mo...
One thing that takes root in our lives and then reeks havoc everywhere is anger. It sneaks into corners and like a cobweb can be hidden ...