Saturday, February 13, 2010

My TRUE Valentine!

OK so many of you may see this and say- yeah yeah....I'll skip it, but I encourage you to read this - putting your name in the blanks. In fact I challenge you to reread it several times. Let the ONE TRUE VALENTINE embrace your heart.

You know I remember a time when someone at a camp I went to referred to Christ as his sweetheart. I thought it was the strangest thought I have ever heard of. As I have grown in my faith walk....I have truly found that even in my darkest hour......God truly is my sweetheart. My healer, the ONE who gives me encouragement when I truly felt there wasn't anything left.......So be prepared for Christ to touch your heart through this precious scripture :)

God’s Love Letter To YOU!

Psalm 139:1-16
O Lord, you have searched __________ and you know __________ .
You know when __________ sits and when __________ rises;
You perceive __________ thoughts from afar
You discern __________ going out and __________ lying down;
you are familiar with all __________ ways.
Before a word is on __________ tongue
you know it completely, O Lord.
You hem __________ in–behind and before;
You have laid your hand upon __________ .
Such knowledge is too wonderful for __________ ,
too lofty for __________ to attain.
Where can __________ go from your Spirit?
Where can __________ flee from your presence?
If __________ goes up to the heavens, you are there;
if __________ makes her bed in the depths, You are there;
If __________ rise on the wings of the dawn,
if __________ settles on the far side of the sea,
even there Your hand will guide __________ ,
Your right hand will hold __________ fast.
If ___________ says, “Surely the darkness will hide __________
and the light become night around __________ ,”
even the darkness will not be dark to You;
For You created __________ inmost being;
You knit __________ together in her mother’s womb.
__________ praises You because __________
is fearfully and wonderfully made;
Your works are wonderful, __________ knows that full well.
__________ frame was not hidden from you
when __________ was made in the secret place.
When __________ was woven together in the depths of the earth,
Your eyes saw __________ unformed body.
All the days ordained for __________
were written in Your book
before one of them came to be.


Now.....know that God Loves YOU! REALLY & TRULY. There is no one else - EVER that can love you the way God does. No one that will never let you down. I pray all of you reading this truly knows God in this REAL way.

If you don't please e-mail me if you want to know, or send me a message on facebook. God is THE MOST IMPORTANT Love of your life. If there is only one thing that you ever find important on our blog- let it be this- GOD LOVES YOU & can give you the gift of salvation. A way to live with HIM in freedom from this harsh world.

PS- We have used the above scripture putting each one of our children's name on it for a Valentine's card for them. I pray they truly come to know how much it really means.

9 comments:

  1. What an amazing valentine from GOD :)) I hope you don't mind if I share this post on my blog, linking them to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about sharing scripture with ANYONE who will read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good passage.

    Hehe. I can tell you did it for your children because you left Abigail's name in one spot : ) Or were you checking if we were really reading it? : )

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he he...nope...just an oops, but hey you really did read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOVE this! OK...thanks for posting this. This TOTALLy how we're spending Valentine's on the sabbath with the kids tomorrow...can't wait to read it to each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! You are such a wonderful child of God and an awesome mother. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It helps to know that I have friends out there who understand what we are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psalms is my favorite chapter in the Bible, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

.

.