You know a lot of people say things about adoption- like why should I support your adoption. If you don't have enough money you can't afford more children. That is a little crazy to say. Because how many of you have $5,000-25,000 hanging around? So most families have to do fundraisers.
That doesn't mean we haven't raised funds on our own!!! Because believe me we have! That doesn't mean we don't trust God to bring us what we need when we need it. WE DO! We have saved, cut out more extras. We have put in some time on extra projects so we can earn extra income.
We know and appreciate all that others have given to us so we could have money to do this. Our arms are already aching to hold our next child! We can't WAIT (and I am totally serious- remember how bad I am at waiting?)!!!!!!! We know we will have to keep plugging away at our fundraisers, to trust God for what we need.
I am NOT one that says - yeah....I get to ask for money. BUT God has also taught me that reliance on myself is really not a good thing. That we need to rely on HIM and OTHERS! I am thankful for that.
SO that being said if you need some great ideas for Christmas gifts.......
1) Buy some food from our Christmas/New Year's Baking Fundraiser (for local people) email us or donate through paypal and let us know in the comments what you want OR.....
2) Buy a What is Good Tshirt from our side bar- donate and then tell what color/size you want OR,
3) Buy something from Olive Tree Promise- they have Superman was adopted Tshirts, monogrammed baby items, music, necklaces, art, and lots more!!!!!! OR.......
4) Buy something from Scentsy- there are many great smelling things to buy for yourself or as gifts!!! This is a gift to me from Kasey Ellis who wants to help me raise funds for our next special child- THANKS KASEY ELLIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR
5) Simply Donate or PRAY!!! Pray for protection of our child. Pray that they may be in great hands until we are able to meet them. Pray that they will know they are loved. Pray that we will be led by the Holy Spirit to know.......when the next Wright(s) come along!
Thank you all sooo much for putting up with me :) I value you all and the support you have given our family over the years....whether it is a comment, or an email, or facebook. I love that the Body of Christ is online and ready to Bless each other! THANK YOU!