Let's rewind a minute and go back to February- that was when we went to Empowered To Connect's Conference in Orlando. I had owned the book written by Karyn Purvis called The Connected Child. I had read it, looked it over, thought....hmmmm.......interesting, but just didn't really connect with me (Yep, that is my desperate grasp at a pun folks sorry that is as good as it gets here). I will write more on my parenting journey and tell you more on how this has really impacted our world, but right now just know this has totally changed so much in our lives.
While at the conference we really felt wow this is great! However as a dear friend pointed out that attended with us it is like trying to take a drink from a fire hose. Loads of information, lots of concepts we hadn't thought of, and my brain did not catch most of it. So when we saw they had a class for parents to take to come back to their communities and teach the class locally we decided that was for us!
So we signed up......waited to be "accepted" into the class. Then for the last several weeks we have been doing homework! Lots of it :) including "date nights" with Karyn Purvis kind of became or joke. Yes that meant that last week was crazy because while we were in the hospital with Michael we were both working on homework too.
Right now, my brain is fried, and full.......well fed over the last few days as well.....tired......and definitely CAN NOT WAIT TO GET BACK TO OUR KIDDOS!!!!!!!!!!!
****IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD CHRISTIAN ADOPTION CONSULTANTS HAS LAUNCHED A BRAND NEW WEBSITE!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COME CHECK IT OUT- HERE!
TO CELEBRATE WE ARE DOING A DISCOUNT! 10% FOR ANY FULL PACKAGES AND 20% FOR ANY FMILIES INTERESTED IN MINORITY ADOPTIONS NOW THROUGH AUGUST 5TH!!!
AND LET US HELP YOU GET STARTED TODAY!!!
Why use Christian Adoption Consultants?
1) We walk you through the entire adoption process! You get US to help you look into situations, figure out what the best fit for your family is, and help you navigate the process which can seem intimidating.
2) We provide full packages which includes a full list of grants and scholarships, information on terminology in the adoption world, lots of tips and helps when it comes to talking with your agency as well as talking with birth families, and a list of state adoption laws.
3) We can provide a professional profile for your family. This is the first impression the birth families see and therefore it is so very important.
**We do have families that create their own profile as well- your choice.
4) We work with families in almost all 50 states (sorry not NY).
5) Christian Adoption Consultants has been around since 2005! Since then we have helped over 500 families on their adoption journey!
6) Because we network with several agencies and lawyers that are trusted and accredited you don't have a long wait time. Our clients are usually matched in less than a year, and there are many that literally wait only weeks or a few months.
7) We have other programs as well as our infant adoption program- want to do an older child (age 3+) adoption, sibling group adoption, or a child with a special diagnosis? This program has a 50% discount year round due to a high need. Ask me all about this special program.