Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PRAYER NEEDED PLEASE

This blog has been quiet because I have been making trips in the evenings to go see my cousin and best friend (besides my hubby) Heidi Dixson!  This amazing woman of God is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning @ 6:30AM!!!  It is a God thing that they found the blockages...will tell you more later. 

Please pray for family as well!  Her hubby Mark and 2 daughters Makenna and Jessa, her mom Jane, and brother Ryan and Caroline and their 6 kiddos too, and Jackson (who was married to Heather before her passing).  It is really really hard because we lost Paul (Heidi's dad- my uncle) about 3 years ago....and Heather (Heidi's older sister) a year and a bit ago too - both from Heart Attacks. 

I also have another very dear friend that really needs to feel God's presence with her!!!  VERY HARD DAY!!!  In way more ways than I can even imagine. 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!  Will report back when I know more.  YOU PRAYER WARRIORS OUT THERE- THANK YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!!!!!  :) 

Believing with all my heart that God is GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!  ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!  That HE alone heals and brings about in us what HE desires. 


3 comments:

.

.