Can you tell that Sarah LOVES to hold her baby sister? Awwwww...
Hey, look what else I found....Hmmm.....I will just pull this off the fireplace and play with it. It has this thing that makes some fun noises. Ohhh....I like it.
Hot dogs, and smores by the fire. Hey, this is what you do in Louisiana when it drops to almost freezing in the evenings...and yes we are southern whimps :)
Update on what Joanna likes to do now:
1) She loves to scootch around on her bum sitting up which works here because we have a lot of laminate flooring :)
2) She loves to do the army crawl if she happens to "fall over" or be placed on her tummy.
3) She loves to grab things like the computer paper- with that fun crinkly wrapping, paper in general because that is fun to put in the mouth, flip open the computer plastic "doors", grab the kitty of course, pretty much grab anything she can get to.....which is a lot more than it used to be because she is on the move!
4) She loves hair! As in to grab and eat it every time I pick her up.
5) She loves to talk- a lot. She is making all kinds of noises and sings too. :)
6) She has a big smile whenever she is doing something she shouldn't- so cute!!! And naughty :) But what can you do? Take a picture of course.
7) She loves to pull off her socks when she drinks her bottle- so cute!
8) She loves to play with her hair as she takes her bottle too or when she is tired.
9) She does NOT like being alone- so when she wakes up she wants to be held. :)
10) She does not like most strangers...although sometimes she is ok if mommy and daddy are right there.
So there you have it......the Wright Family happenings.....and more tomorrow on Matthew's Birthday!