Saturday, October 24, 2009
Tag you're it! Here goes.......
The above picture is one we took at the zoo this past week, and if you notice the place we are looking at- Ethiopia where our precious Naomi is right now..... :)
I was tagged...you are supposed to answer in one word, but hey, I am not perfect :)
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? straight
3. Your mother? FUN
4. Your father? Trucker
5. Your favorite food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? Naomi :)
7. Your favorite drink? Mt. Dew
8. Your dream/goal? Save Orphans :)
9. What room are you in? dining room
10. Your hobby? Children
11. Your fear? something to happen to my children (cheated)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? God's Will
13. Where were you last night? HERE!
14. Something that you aren’t? Serious
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Naomi- home!
17. Where did you grow up? Eagle Grove, IA
18. Last thing you did? movie
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? 5
22. Friends? true
23. Your life? Wonderful
24. Your mood? Happy
25. Missing someone? NAOMI!!!
26. Vehicle? 15 passenger :)
27. Something you’re not wearing? perfume
28. Your favorite store? Wal-Mart (simple person)
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? Jason
33. One place that I go to over and over? Lake Charles, LA
34. One person who emails me regularly? All God's Children Int.
35. Favorite place to eat? Texas Roadhouse
Watch out bloggy friends you may be next :)
Lovely right? he he he.....well he knows how to have fun! So I think this is the last of our vacation pictures- whew. While you en...
I wrote about what adoption means to me personally here . Today I wanted to share what it means to me in our job. Jason an...
This is a long post, but there is no other way to tell it than to just post it all........ KNOW there is NO WAY EVER that I would post som...
This past year has been the most difficult our family has ever faced. Yet when last year started I had an overwhelming sense of peace tha...
Seth and Casey are an amazing couple. It has been a pleasure as their adoption consultants with Christian Adoption Consultants...
Having 9 children has given us a lot of time to watch our children fall in love. Sometimes it is smooth and seemless adding an...
So a little over 2 years ago we moved into our present home. We had just bought a home about 2 1/2 years prior, but 6 months after we mo...
When I think about this question I have to admit I am overwhelmed. Overwhelmed with emotions, memories, pain, suffering, healing, and gr...
Pictures today are brought to you by..........Bekah Shae Love Glasses :). OK so while we were at Empowered To Connect's Train the Tr...
One thing that takes root in our lives and then reeks havoc everywhere is anger. It sneaks into corners and like a cobweb can be hidden ...