Monday, July 19, 2010

Dawn - Happy Anniversary




Dawn,

On this day, 13 years ago, we made our vows to each other and to God that we would be together as one for the rest of our lives. I am so glad we met, so glad we got married, and so blessed to have you as my BEST FRIEND. God has continued to pour out His blessings on us both over the years, most significantly with the precious gifts of our children. We have experienced much joy, and many heartaches, especially over the last 2 years with losing Hannah Grace, and Naomi Caroline. I'm glad God gave us each other to encourage, support, pray for, and hold in times of darkness, and laugh with in times of joy (I'll never forget rolling on the floor in laughter the night our Joanna Faith was born).
My sweetheart - There are few people who are as blessed as me and our children to have such a Godly wife and mother. Thank you for all you do for me, I love you today more than ever.

-Jason

15 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
    What beautiful sentiments! God has certainly blessed you both! May you have many, many more happy years together!

    Love the photo and the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! I pray God's blessing upon you both in the years to come!! Enjoy your special day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me cry!!!!!

    Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww... YAY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!!! :) Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! You are both truly blessed that the Lord gave you to each other, and your children are blessed to have such awesome and amazing parents.

    Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

    Laurel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! We've been married 13 years also...although we're a few children behind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!!!!
    Happy anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Anniversary Dawn and Jason, God has blessed you and in turn you have blessed others! Hope you have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Happy, happy anniversary - a little late!

    Love the new family picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two are just gross. : )
    Happy Anniversary.
    I think a trip to Culver's is in order to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! My hubby and I celebrated 13 years in May! Beautiful Bride!

    ReplyDelete

.

.