Friday, June 19, 2015

To My Gift! Happy Super Hero Father's Day!


Many of you may know about our family, but this person right here is the ring leader!  I don't talk about him often enough, but it's true.  Our lives revolve around adoption, home schooling, church, activities, our faith, our family.  BUT FIRST- God created our family with Jason and I knowing Him and getting to know each other.


Jason is fun loving.  When I say this some people have different things in mind, but he has a type of play with our family that is fun to enjoy.  He loves doing fun quizzes that the kids have to answer to get their desert after a meal.  He loves to make silly faces, pretend with them, sit down and put together a lego set with them.  He has the ability to share and connect with them through play. 


He enjoys his work and gives it his all!  Even with all 10 other people interrupting ;).


He is a great leader!  He wants to do his best to share Christ with our family, to do what is best for us, and to grow in his relationship with the Lord!  I am so thankful and so very proud! 


He has a passion for cooking- which we all benefit from!  God knew what He was doing giving this man a large family to help feed! 


He also loves theme parks - another perfect match! 


 He cares for me well!  Sometimes he will surprise me by saying I got the kids why don't you go enjoy a long bath.  Why yes please and thank you!  It's not just what he does for me, but the fact that he serves so well.  To his family and his church. 


I have to say the fact that he perseveres through it all and that is impressive.  I mean there is a lot going on in our home.  Jason was the one encouraging me to go the Empowered To Connect Conference and thought it would be even better to go on to do the class to teach others about ETC.  We have been able to lean on each other in the hardest thing anyone could ever do- PARENT a child!!! 


He support me in our homeschooling adventures and has never questioned me, but fully supported and helped me so very much. 


Jason has a deep love- for God!  He wants to remind us and himself of God's Word and seeks to make sure he is growing and healing in God's love as well as his family. 


 He lead our family- through 9 adoptions!!!  If you know the emotional train wreck I can be when it comes to the adventurous ride of adoption - he pretty much deserves a huge reward in heaven just for dealing with me through all of that.  He has sought God through our journeys and welcomed 9 children into our family. 


He also finds time to set apart for us.  It is not easy to communicate with several little people around all the time, but he still thinks of ways to have fun and talk. 


Seeing this picture - I mean..... a man who not only stands up for children, but a child that has many needs.  This makes my heart burst!!!  Jason celebrates with every step any of our children make, but there is something special with loving someone who can't always communicate that with you.
 

You see these beautiful ladies-  he loves us all and treats us like princesses.  He encourages them to search for a man of God in their future.  Or he can show them his "knife collection". 


 These young men he is raising to lead others and their future families!  Training all of our children to respect and how to love well.

 You know we were talking how sometimes it can be so very difficult with our family.  People put you on a pedestal- which is so easy to fall off of because Jason and I are just people.  However, we love our family.  We imperfectly parent and raise our children in the perfect love of Christ! 

To the man who is my gift!  To my super hero!  I love you and am thankful daily that God gave me you to have and to hold.  Our children are such a blessing and I am excited to spend the rest of our lives loving each other and our children. 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. my friend's sister-in-law makes $60 an hour on the internet . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her pay check was $14178 just working on the internet for a few hours. visit this page >>> www.Time-Jobs34.com

    ReplyDelete

.

.